Are you a talented writer who’s passionate about guns? Then we’d love to work with you.
If you’re up for the task, please send a recent article you’ve written to chris [at] gunnewsdaily.com
The article you send will give us a better idea if we’re a good fit to work together. We will follow up within a few days.
If we decide that you would be a good fit, we will reach out with further details and instructions. If your submission doesn’t meet what we are looking for, we likely won’t respond.
Please read the guest post rules below to get a sense of what we’re looking for.
Rules for Guest Posts:
- Submissions must be original and not published anywhere else.
- Bring your A game. We only allow the bestest, most interesting articles. Low-quality articles and videos will be rejected. Seriously.
- Have someone proofread your work before submitting. If it takes more than 20 minutes to format and edit, it WILL get returned.
- Provide actionable value. No fluff pieces. Readers should get something out of your post. Content for the sake of content is pointless here.
- Articles must be >1,000 words and something that our readers are actually interested in. Guns, gun rights, survival, conservative politics, and firearms are all good topics to write about.
- A friendly, conversational tone is preferred and jokes are encouraged! We’re all friends here, there’s no need to write like a robot.
- Images, charts, graphs, etc are welcome. A featured image will be created for your post but feel free to add a bit a pizzazz to your post with a pretty picture.
- Make sure to cite your sources (informational and for images).
- Content is subject to formatting and editing changes to best fit the theme and voice of the site.
- Oxford commas are a must. I don’t understand why this is still a debate…
- Include an author bio with an image and a link or two to your site and/or social profiles.
- Please run your article through http://grammarly.com/ or http://www.hemingwayapp.com/ and submit your article with a screenshot of your score on one (or both) of those apps
- Have fun with it!