With so many holsters and different options on the market, my search for the best CZ75 holster one took longer than I first thought it would.
After some time and thorough research, I did manage to narrow down the options to the top five.
My final verdict on the best one would be the Barsony Holster with Magazine Pouch. It fits the CZ75 perfectly, is made from superior high-quality material, is waterproof and comfortable. It even comes with an extra case and is made in the USA.
Holster Basics: What To Look For
The very basic idea behind holsters is to hold your concealed carry firearm securely in place, but in a way that is both comfortable and easily accessible. It also covers the trigger guard in order to prevent accidental discharge.
But even though all holsters are made to serve a similar purpose, not all of them are equally comfortable to carry and use. In order to be able to chose the one that will fit you and your needs best, you should first get familiar with the different holster types.
First of all, the material that a holster is made of is important. There are 3 basic materials:
- Leather – Probably the most popular material of all. Leather holsters are made to be durable, hold their shape and be comfortable. They’re also good because the material allows them to take the exact shape of the gun you’re carrying. The downside, however, is that leather is susceptible to moisture and gets worn out after some time.
- Plastic – These holsters are made to be strong, lightweight, durable and waterproof. They make it quick and easy to draw from. The downside is that they’re not as comfortable as the leather ones.
- Nylon – This is the most inexpensive option. It might not fit the exact shape of your gun model as well though. However, they’re very lightweight, easy to clean, flexible and waterproof.
Types of Holsters
Depending on what you find to be the most comfortable for you (in terms of the place of your body (or clothes) you want to keep your firearm at), there are numerous holster types that you should know of:
- Ankle Holsters
- Inside the Waistband Holster
- Inside the Pocket Holster
- Belt Holster, Outside the Waistband
- Thigh, Drop Leg, or Tactical Holster
- Shoulder Holster
- Pancake Holster
- Fanny Pack
- Bellyband Holster
- Specialty Holsters
- Ankle Holsters – Can be worn under a pant leg around the ankle. It fits around the leg by using velcro or elastic straps. It can be worn on the inside or the outside of your leg and it’s best for small, light guns.
- Inside the Waistband or IWB Holster – This type goes around your waist and is secured by a clip that can be both worn on your belt or the waistband of your pants.
- Inside the Pocket Holster – This type stays flat in your pocket and is best for small, thin guns.
- Belt Holster, Outside the Waistband or OWB Holster – Probably the most traditional style of all, this is a holster that stays secured to your belt by a clip or by a loop sewn into the holster itself.
- Thigh, Drop Leg, or Tactical Holster – This type of holsters is worn outside of the pants, you can recognise it as the one typically worn by military personnel. It’s secured to your belt with a strap.
- Shoulder Holster – This type of holster will fit under your armpit and incorporates a harness that goes all over your back and through the both of your arms.
- Pancake Holster – This is a flat-style holster that is worn close to your waist. They are easily spotted because of their ‘wings’.
- Fanny Pack – This is basically a pouch that fits both your firearm and some other small objects like your ID and money.
- Bellyband Holster – This type can be worn around your waist, hips or chest, and is secured against your body by Velcro.
- Specialty Holsters – Some companies that produce holsters also offer some specific, other types that are a bit different from the regular ones. For instance, you can find underwear with built-in holsters, bra holsters or undershirts with a built in holster.
Best Holsters for CZ-75
Watch this video to have a look at this amazing holster:
This is my top choice for the CZ75 holster. It’s an Outside the Waistband type of holster that makes a steady platform for drawing and reholstering gun.
The belt clip allows you to wear it on your trousers belt or a holster belt. It’s made of Cordura nylon and produced in the USA.
- Makes a steady platform for drawing and reholstering gun
- Made in USA
- Waterproof closed-cell foam padding and smooth nylon lining
- Adjustable thumb break
- Retention strap protected by Strap Trap that covers Velcro adjustment.
- Made from very high-quality Cordura nylon with precision stitching
- Very, very strong steel belt clip
- Best used for holstering your pistol on the range or for target allocation with movement drills
- CZ75 fits great in it and is not loose at all
- Comes with extra magazine clip
- There is a slight forward movement due to the clip only design
- Might have to make minimal adjustments with the strap after wearing it for some time
- You can’t thread a belt through the holster and you have to use the clip and mount it to your pants or belt
- The hold down snap can be difficult to unsnap
This holster is specifically designed for military and police personnel, but is also great for civilians and off duty officers.
The tension screw adjusts with just a simple allen key that comes included.
It rotates for full 360 degrees for every application (small of back, cross draw), and is made in Israel.
- Has a high quality construction, made of durable black polymer
- It has a comfortable and contoured fit
- It sits where your trigger finger normally slides at the ready
- It’s really easy to use, simply depress the lever and remove the firearm
- Fully adjustable for cant
- Retention with zero time to disengage
- Detachable single magazine pouch rail
- Fits CZ75 models perfectly
- The belt clip is not quite as solid as on other holders
- Release requires more effort than others holders
- Not made in the USA
Handcrafted in USA from genuine leather, it’s a hard-molded leather holster.
The holster is also hand dyed in order to preserve natural leather characteristics and comes with a protective clear coat.
- Handcrafted in USA from genuine leather
- Hard-molded leather holster
- Hand dyed in order to preserve natural leather characteristics
- Comes with a protective clear coat
- It’s well constructed and the quality is first rate
- Well stitched
- Very durable
- Comfortable for carrying your CZ75
- Leather is a bit stiff at the beginning, but gets better with time
- The belt clip is not the most solid one out there
- For maximum comfort, it should be used with a sturdy belt
The suede like exterior helps this holster anchor inside pants or skirts.
Its internal moisture barrier won’t transmit perspiration to the gun that’s being carried and the belt clip slips over your pant top and belt in order to hold the gun securely and anchor the gun for positive draw.
This holster is lightweight and made of high quality Cordura nylon.
- Internal moisture barrier won’t transmit perspiration to your CZ75
- Belt clip slips over pant top and belt
- Made of high quality Cordura nylon
- The trigger is seated inside the holster
- The clip works very well
- Drawing the pistol does not pull the holster loose
- Very durable material
- The clip is hard steel and very tight
- Comfortable for carrying
- The material can be a bit rough on the skin
- The inside lining isn’t of very high quality
- Needs an optional fastener to hold the gun in the holster
- Might not be the best choice if you want to achieve a low profile look
This outside the waistband (OWB) holsters is probably some of the most popular designs that you can find on the market today.
It’s specifically designed to fit the CZ75. This holster is black and comes with an adjustable sting ray loop.
- Steady platform for drawing and reholstering gun
- Specially designed for the CZ75 so it’s a perfect fit
- It’s really easy to use
- Very high quality
- Very comfortable for carrying
- Fully waterproof
- Doesn’t come with a paddle
- Can be spotted under certain clothes
- Can feel rough on the skin
- Release requires effort
After all the research I did, I settled on the Barsony Holster with Magazine Pouch for myself.
This is my top choice for the CZ75 holster. It’s an Outside the Waistband type of holster that makes a steady platform for drawing and reholstering gun. The belt clip allows you to wear it on your trousers belt or a holster belt. It’s made of Cordura nylon and produced in the USA.Check Lowest Pricing
I believe it gives the best performance and lives up to what you would expect from the perfect holster – it provides a super steady platform for drawing and reholstering the gun, it’s waterproof, and comes with an adjustable thumb break.
It is made from high-quality Cordura nylon, the belt clip is incredibly strong and it even comes with an extra magazine clip.